- Bachelor degree: Bachelor of Science (Biology), Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University , 2001
- Diploma degree in Teaching Profession: Diploma degree in Teaching Profession (Science Teaching), Faculty of Education, Chiang Mai University , 2002
- Doctoral degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Science Education), Faculty of Education, Kasetsart University, 2011
- Internship research: Faculty of Education, University of British Columbia, June 2009 – June 2010
Professional development at an international level:
- “The Postgraduate Training Workshop” At Hanoi National University of Education, Vietnam, 29 April – 5 May 2011.
- Workshop: The Centre for Science and Technology Education Research (CSTER), the University of Waikato, New Zealand, 31 May - 10 June 2011.
- Course: “LINKING PRIMARY SCIENCE LEARNING TO EVERYDAY LIFE AND SOCIETAL NEEDS”, SEAMEO RECSAM, Penang, Malaysia, April 2012.
- 17 June 2003 – 2 June 2016, Elementary Science Teacher at Anuban Lamphun School, Lamphun, Thailand
- 3 June 2016 - Present, Lecturer at Faculty of Education, Chiang Mai University
- 1999 – 2003, Scholarship for pursuing B.Sc. (Biology) and Grad. Dip. (Science Teaching) from the Project for the Production of Science and Mathematics Talented Teachers which is supported by the Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST), Thailand
- 2006 – 2010, Scholarship for pursuing Ph.D. (Science Education) from the Program to Prepare Research and Development Personnel for Science Education which is supported by the Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST), Thailand
- Ladapa Suttakun. 2011. “Enhancing Thai Elementary Teachers’ Understanding of Nature of Science and Teaching Practice Reflecting Nature of Science through Collaborative Action Research” Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kasetsart University.